This is custom heading element
Good regular maintenance will keeps visitors coming back Forrest El. As straightforward a business as a time stamp on your web page, will show the viewer your pages are updated systematically. Make your website attractive and permanently aim to attract new visitors to it 나쁜 녀석들 다운로드. Maintenance can consist of minor text changes, otherwise, graphic additions or a new website page design or new page content, etc.
Why DTX STUDIOS?
- The DTX Studio’s website maintenance team is made up of full / part time professionals each with more than five years of web design experience 트로피코 4 다운로드. Committed to making every experience a fulfilling one, they ensure you get most out of your investment – time and money – to this process Silver support 160 downloads.
- DTX Studio’s website maintenance experts are friendly, courteous, and most importantly, responsive to your web maintenance needs. They will always provide an estimate of the number of hours it should take to do the job and notify you by telephone or email upon completion..
Website Maintenance Policy
- We define “Maintenance” as keeping the web site current. It is not intended to be a new design.We maintain a current backup, and archive all submitted files for your website.
- We undertake changing the website navigation, adding of new pages, graphic changes, buttons, and new website design (one new design every year) and uploading to the web server.
- It is the client’s responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that we need to make. There will be no charge for any errors on our part.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments should be in text format (.txt or Word .doc formats are fine). Send digitized pictures in common format such as .jpg, .gif, .ai, .psd, .png, .bmp, etc. Updates may also be sent by postal mail or by fax. This will require retyping data or the scanning of photos and will cost more to complete your changes.
- Your website may be using third-party components. We have no control over what third party sites do and take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites. Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these third party components will be billed at the normal maintenance rate.